Another Tournament, Another Championship!



Today was the MS basketball city tournament. It was held at our school. It started at 1:00, but I had to teach, so I only got to see the championship game and WE WON! Again! The girls (and boys!) went undefeated - AGAIN - and won it all - AGAIN! How fun is that! Brenna was really excited, as you can imagine. Afterward she ran over to us and said, "We won 2 championships in 3 days!!!" Nice! SSIS MS basketball rocks! (That's my number 4 in the front, on the left.)

The championship game came down to SSIS vs. the Taiwanese school for both the girls and boys. The Taiwan school beat both our teams during the regular season - they're really good. SSIS girls beat them twice today. The championship game wasn't even that close. I think it was 22-12 or something. The boys game was very close. We 22-18, but it was 18-18 with less than 2 minutes to go. Great games!


1 comments:

amy December 3, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

That kid wearing #4 looks like she got SKILLS!!!

Current Time in Saigon, Vietnam

About Me

My name is Colleen and I currently live in Saigon, Vietnam. (aka Ho Chi Minh City) I have a husband, Mike, and 2 children. Our son Aidan is 14 and our daughter Brenna is 11. I am the elementary librarian at Saigon South International School. I love to read, be outside, play any sport that's going on, hang out with friends, and laugh.

What I'm Reading Now:

  • Picture Perfect by Jodie Picoult
  • Buddhism for Beginners by Thubet Chodron