Sexy Technology



For some people it's blogs and wikis, Twitter and Thwirl. Sure I like all those things, but I have to admit sexy technology for me is Adobe Creative Suite! I'm all about layout and typography! Bring on kerning, tracking and leading, transparent color boxes and multiple layers. Give me free transform and the quick select tool any day!

Adobe Creative Suite 4 is out and I'm dying to check it out, but I can't afford it. I just signed up to be notified of when the trial versions are out. I'm sure it'll take me forever to download the trials with my slow Chinese Internet. Oh well. It's worth the wait.


0 comments:

Current Time in Saigon, Vietnam

About Me

My name is Colleen and I currently live in Saigon, Vietnam. (aka Ho Chi Minh City) I have a husband, Mike, and 2 children. Our son Aidan is 14 and our daughter Brenna is 11. I am the elementary librarian at Saigon South International School. I love to read, be outside, play any sport that's going on, hang out with friends, and laugh.

What I'm Reading Now:

  • Picture Perfect by Jodie Picoult
  • Buddhism for Beginners by Thubet Chodron