4 People/3 Countries

Well this week the SSIS High School is having their Week Without Walls trips. Mike is in Ubud, Bali on a trip that focuses on art. I got an e-mail from him yesterday and he said Bali is amazing and art is everywhere in their culture. He also said he's tapping into his artistic side, which is a really cool opportunity that you don't get everyday. We're visiting Bali in March, so now I'm even more excited to go!

Aidan is in Chiang Rai, Thailand. I haven't heard from him at all, but I'm not surprised. I'm not sure if he has access to e-mail or if he's having too much fun to write his mom! It's a very outdoorsy trip where they're going to build their own raft and do ropes courses. I'll post more when the boys return.

Brenna and I are enjoying our Girl's Week! We've played a lot of card games, watched a few movies and last night ate grilled salmon and Greek salad out on our terrace. (No, I didn't cook that, it was take-out!) It's special to have the time alone with her.

So, we're a family of 4 in 3 different countries! Next week, the boys will be home and Brenna is off to Cambodia for a basketball tournament. Then Mike and I can enjoy time alone with Aidan. We don't get that opportunity very often. The week after that we'll all be on common ground, back home in Saigon.

0 comments:

Current Time in Saigon, Vietnam

About Me

My name is Colleen and I currently live in Saigon, Vietnam. (aka Ho Chi Minh City) I have a husband, Mike, and 2 children. Our son Aidan is 14 and our daughter Brenna is 11. I am the elementary librarian at Saigon South International School. I love to read, be outside, play any sport that's going on, hang out with friends, and laugh.

What I'm Reading Now:

  • Picture Perfect by Jodie Picoult
  • Buddhism for Beginners by Thubet Chodron