My Favorite Things From Our Trip to Saigon

Not in any order, although the townhouse is probably my #1 favorite thing:

  • Our townhouse - fantastic layout and fun, convenient location (photo above)
  • Our new neighborhood - cafes, restaurants, smoothie stands, only a short walk to school
  • Our new director - super nice guy!
  • The other librarian that I'll be working with
  • Taking a cyclo ride in downtown Saigon (photo below)
  • Coconut smoothies at our school
  • Sunshine
  • Movie theaters
  • Pho 24

2 comments:

Shazza April 30, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! It looks wonderful. Can't wait to come visit. :)

Amy Scott Blake April 30, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Movie theaters!

Current Time in Saigon, Vietnam

About Me

My name is Colleen and I currently live in Saigon, Vietnam. (aka Ho Chi Minh City) I have a husband, Mike, and 2 children. Our son Aidan is 14 and our daughter Brenna is 11. I am the elementary librarian at Saigon South International School. I love to read, be outside, play any sport that's going on, hang out with friends, and laugh.

What I'm Reading Now:

  • Picture Perfect by Jodie Picoult
  • Buddhism for Beginners by Thubet Chodron