Living in Shanghai


The Best Things About Living in Shanghai:
1. My friends! :o) Gotta love my peeps!
2. Living across the hall from fantastic people with a cute baby!
3. Massages
4. The food
5. Amazing fireworks all year long!
6. Convenience to everything from my apartment
7. My library
8. DVD sellers on the corner
9. The Metro (subway, not warehouse store!)

Not So Great Things About Living in Shanghai:
1. Lack of nature
2. Overcast weather
3. Bus ride to work
4. Air Quality
5. Can't get out of the city easily

1 comments:

Unknown February 9, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

I made number one and two!!!
I heart you Coll!
And oh how I will miss you. But just you wait - the Hossacks will be banging down your Vietnamese door before you know it!
looooooooooooooove,
me

Current Time in Saigon, Vietnam

About Me

My name is Colleen and I currently live in Saigon, Vietnam. (aka Ho Chi Minh City) I have a husband, Mike, and 2 children. Our son Aidan is 14 and our daughter Brenna is 11. I am the elementary librarian at Saigon South International School. I love to read, be outside, play any sport that's going on, hang out with friends, and laugh.

What I'm Reading Now:

  • Picture Perfect by Jodie Picoult
  • Buddhism for Beginners by Thubet Chodron